Graphius is aware that its activities can affect the environment. That is why we are very strict with all standards and regulations and try to minimize all negative effects.
Graphius always invests in sustainable developments and more specifically in environmentally friendly production. We do this by making conscious choices at every step of the production process.
We invest in high-tech material to produce more efficiently and sustainably. For example, Graphius was one of the very first to start with a press that prints completely alcohol-free.
- Alcohol-free printing
- Use of vegetable inks
- Vegetable non-volatile detergents
- Green power
- Use of FSC certified paper
- Color management linked to automatic inking printing presses. The advantage of this is a great reduction in the number of insert sheets and a more economical use of ink and products
- Use of CTP technology
- Own transport service with trucks that comply with Eco 5 standards
- Working towards groupage transport to reduce transport
- 3-yearly soil examination by a specialized lab
- Professional collection and processing of products
- Rainwater collection for sanitary use
- Purchase of products in large reusable metal barrels (alcohol, inks, detergents, …)
- Use of starch-based biofoil
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Graphius is a socially and socially inspired company, both towards its own staff and towards the outside world. We are convinced that good service can only be provided by satisfied and committed people. That is why we think our employees are extra important and we try to propagate our mission through them.
Graphius not only includes economic, but also social and ecological considerations in its business operations, whereby consultation with shareholders and employees forms part of this entire process. The aim is to create added value in each of the three aforementioned dimensions.
- Collaboration with non-profit organizations
- Attention to diversity
- Sustainability in terms of purchasing, customer relations, personnel policy
- Employee involvement
- Safety in the workplace
- Sustainable investing
- Ecology and permanent striving for a more ecological production system
- Good governance